We are back and ready to bring you some great companies that are on the rise. Today, we are introducing you to a Columbus based retail resale company called BurgundyGinger.
Here is an overview on what the company is about, “BurgundyGinger LLC is a retail resale company that sells women’s clothing and accessories. Centered on enhancing the lives of women, our motto is “ReWriting Your Walking Story”. Our goal is to empower women by not only providing them with killer pieces to enhance their wardrobes, but also expert advise on how to style themselves for different aspects and times of their lives. Great style is attainable at any price point and easy to achieve, once you have the right tools and information.
People often ask us what BurgundyGinger is. In short, we believe burgundy and ginger represent the two sides of every woman. Burgundy represents the elegant, poised, and traditional side of a woman, the lady, while ginger represents the wild, eccentric, and adventurous side of a woman, the vixen. Finding and maintaining a balance between the two is essential in both feeling and looking your best.
We have a blog (burgundyginger.blogspot.com) where we post informative articles, pictures of current events, and notices for future events in addition to a Tumblr and Instagram that will launch in May. While we do not have a permanent physical location, we will host pop-up shops and events all over the city to sell merchandise and offer styling tips and advice. We also look forward to teaming up with other bloggers and business owners to cross promote products and information to further assist our customers.
Our celebratory launch party is May 3rd at the Brothers Drake.”
Well there you have it, please make sure you support and show some love at the Brothers Drake on May 3rd at 26 E. 5th ave, Columbus, Ohio to celebrate the official launch part. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.
Battle of the DJ’s Contest Rules and Regulations.
1. Each DJ’s must present an exact 15 Minute Audio Clip in an .mp3 format of mixed songs that were spun by him or her.
2. Any mix that is more than 5 sec over the time limit will be automatically disqualified from the competition.
3. Deadline for DJ’s to enter contest: Jan 4rd, 2014.
4. Two DJ’s 15 minute mixes will be competing every Friday Night for the opportunity advance to the Finals where they will be in the running for $200 dollars and one of their selected mixes that are over 40 minutes will be played on the Club Afrikka Radio Show every Friday night.
5. The winner of each round will have one of their hour long mixes played after their victory.
6. Winners will be choosing from votes from the listens and 3 panelist of experienced.
7. All Mixes must contain one song from the East, South and West Regions of African. Must also contain Dancehall and Hip Hop. (Decale Coupe is Optional)
8. Mix must be originally spun by the DJ entered in the competition. Afrikka Radio will disqualify any DJ using another DJ’s mix.
9. Show will be aired live Every Friday starting Sat. Jan 10th at 6 PM EST.
10. Each week a winner will be selected by the total votes by the listeners and votes by a panel of 3 experienced DJ’s. Voters will go onto AfrikkaRadio.com to vote for the DJ they believe won the battle after both mixes have played.
11. Voting Polls will be open for 10 after both mixes have been played.
12. DJ’s All Over the World Will be selected.
13. Competition bracket will be posted on AfrikkaRadio.com the week of the competition.
BizzyB FaReal “90′s Love” (+ Corda Mill x Chandler Carter)
BIZZY B is recently working on my new project entitled “Africvn Gxd” and I just released the first single off the forth coming project. This new joint is titled “90′s Love” and it features my colleagues Corda Mill and Chandler Carter. a nice, soothing melodic tune that depicts artistry from the 90′s.
“Yung Spray (Born Fabrice Chery) is a young talented artist. Yung Spray was born in MIAMI FL, USA on March 10th. He lives in Cote d’Ivoire at the moment. Blessed with a talent for music, Yung Spray never stopped recording music. He caught the attention of Ghost Music Group, a record label headed by Jimmy Rose who signed him to his label. Ghost Music is located in the US and in Abidjan (Cote d’Ivoire).
Yung Spray just releases his new single “SEXY” dedicated to all the beautiful women all around the world. Sexy is a R&B song in which Yung Spray showcases his incredible voice.”
After a lavish affair for the video premiere of “Ogbu” which became a fans favorite on airwaves and mainstream television, the fast rising Brodock Music Group (BMG) signed recording artiste ‘Vito’ popularly known for his W4-assisted hit single ‘Sofa’ unwraps a new single titled “Gbadun The Way”.Vito not disappointing us this time makes a come back with this new piece video of his new single , topping on the cake with guest appearances by this year’s Channel O Music Video Awards with co-Host A.K.A of South Africa, South African rap sensation “Da LES”, internationally acclaimed “DJ Waxxy” and multiple Channel O award winning artiste “Buffalo Souljah”. This video is Dope by Godfather Productions.